Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monster Truck Album

 I asked Suzanne from WOW if she could make me an album based on a monster truck, as I have a couple of little friends who LOVE monster trucks.  I had fun with this album as you can see.

I firstly gave the tyres a 3D look using texture paste, and created a shaker box where the wheels go

Next, I painted and embossed the cab


 After decorating the Wow - Small Tool Set and Screw Head Set I pieced the album together.

 Thanks for the photos Jodi, and Evie and Jye for being wonderful models for the album.

Don't forget to hop on over to the Words or Whatever Blog spot for more chipboard inspiration

I am so looking forward to heading up to Wingham again at the end of this month, I going to help some of the lovely ladies with a shadow box and a boy themed Layout, here is a sneak peak of the shadow box and a pic of the LO.







 TTFN all

Kimmi


No comments:

Post a Comment