Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A WOW christmas

Hi Everyone,

Guess What!!!! Christmas is nearly here....as if I had to tell you that.

I got a lovely package of Goodies from Suzanne at Words or Whatever a week or two back and finally I have had time to complete a couple of creations with it.

Why not pop on over to the WOW blog site regularly this month and get some inspiration for your Christmas Goodies.



 Here is Johnny, playing Santa last year for my work colleagues, he really acted out the character of an Aussie Santa well, including the rubber thongs.    I have used the "Gift Wrapping Page Border", and the "Stuffed!"  title.

 I painted and inked the page border, then used clear embossing powder to geive texture to the holly leaves, and white embossing enamel to give the effect of a double layered ribbon.
 For the title, I inked it in white, then stickled it with 'icicle' stickles.

 



And finally, here is a sneak peak of another layout, more of this one will be revealed later.


Don't forget to pop on over to the WOW blog site to get more inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim!
    Thanks for the Christmas reminder! LOL
    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Angie x

    ReplyDelete