Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Saturday No 1


My first Saturday of the year consisted of helping the men in my life (Well 3 of them, the other didn't come home the night before....lol) put up the shed in the back yard. Part of this shed will become my Scraproom....eventually.....we still have to get the other shed up first, then get the electricity connected and council appoval for occupancy.

This LO was inspired by a challenge over on "Home and Scrapped" were a LO was to centre on the men in our lives.

This next LO was for another challenge over on 'Home", it was one of Heather Waldrons wonderful sketches. It is the type of LO, I think I will use again and again. I really enjoyed this one, not normally my style with the bright colours, but I am slowly getting more and more comfortable with it.

I think the flowers are cute too.










I love this LO too. So much fun on Sammy's face. Another light bright LO. I was challenged to create a lo with
1. Star embellishments
2. Pleated paper or ribbon
3. Title beginning "Life is".

I think this fits the Bill


Tomorrow I will upload some more LO's I did last Friday with my good friends Debbie and Janice, and let you in on some very very exciting news X 2........

Till then

TTFN

Kimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment