Friday, April 22, 2011

Shadow Boxed



I had a new packagae of goodies arrive from Suzanne at Words or Whatever yesterday and couldn't resist having a play straight away.

One of the items was a shadow box, my favourite, I love transforming these now (since my first lesson from the beautiful Mistra Hoolahan), this is what transpired...




Lots of WOW Chipboard has been used here..

Firstly, I texture pasted a
290x290 shadow box frame and forced dried it until rubbery bubbles appeared, then by pushing down and skewing the bubbles I got a very quick rippled effect using only a relatively small amount of paste, which also quickens the drying time. then on goes layers of different coloured paints and topped with Kindy Glitz.

The
April Flourish C1109 and Ornate 2D Window C873 have been inked and UTEE'd,

Then the same with the
Lamppost C749 and Spear Picket Fence - C1091, only they also got attacked with Stickles.

Add some embellishments and you have a quick finished product.


Now, I had better go show the boys some attention seeing it is the Easter break and all


Take care everyone, have a happy and SAFE Easter

Hugs

TTFN


Kimmi


1 comment: