Saturday, May 14, 2011

Not even dry yet!

Hi all,
I had a bit of fun playing with yet another canvas this weekend. I had an image in my mind, and it turned out nothing like that, but I am happy all the same.
I thought I would add some inspiration a couple of friends firstly Some chipboard technique, use of flourish and lace from the beautiful Mistra Hoolahan. And the awesome Linda Baldock - with using a technique I learned from her recently, I played with inks and resin.

Add the Most wonderful Words or Whatever - WOW chipboard and I came up with
The small flowers are flower set buttons (c490) they come 6 set to a pack, and you can layer them on top of one another, or use singularly as I have here. They have been inked and then I have also added some highlights with rub n buff. The corner flourish (c1015) has been inked with a Versa ink pad, before being set in the resin.









This next lay out has the Intricate Clock and Ornamental fence and Gate from WOW. There will be more information to come on this LO in the very near future ;-)......... Stay tuned folks


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kim!! Love the colours you have used in your canvas!! xx

    ReplyDelete