Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have yet more WOW in my life

Hi friends,

Yes I HAVE been playing with more chipboard.

Yes the Kitchen IS a big mess.

No the dinner is not cooked (Even though it is Davids Birthday)

BUT

Here is some of what I have done......

I have tried my hand at resuse, I have a cupboard of boring old frames that really should have been on the walls with photos in them, but they bore me. So here is a peak at what I have done.


This was a black frame, that I coated with Tim Holz distress cracke, perfect pearls and stickles.

The chipboard is WOW's Border - Fleur de Lis I distress inked, stickled, then covered it UTEE to give a nice thick glossy appearance.






I used this technique also on the Garden Seat on this next frame.

I will come back soon and upload my final frame completed today, I just have to let the glue dry, but I am very very happy with it.


TTFN
Kimmi

1 comment:

  1. Super nice, Kim and a good way to recycle those daggy old frames!

    ReplyDelete