Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gone Fishing!

Another LO done, the first for my new scrap area. Yay, the shed is through council, and we have moved some things in. So I temporarily have my own scrap space again. I can leave things out, not finish projects, and have MY style of music playing.

Here is the first page I have done in the shed. It is Sammy, and the first fish he ever caught. He was so excited catching this "puffer fish" that I had to take a photo. (mind you it was many years ago now).

I first of all used Glimmer Mist and Some of the Words or Whatever - WOW Cog Set (c819), as masks to create background paper. Then painted the cogs, different colours, on two of them I added stickles, and the other two I used perfect pearls to give some texture. Next I used distress inks on the Gone Fishing title. I then used my favourite product of all time, UTEE, - Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel, and my heat gun to create a glassy effect on the title. Here is a close up.


Finally, I would like to share with you a photo taken at Scrapsidaisy Wingham, This was a class I taught using Words or Whatever WOW's Ornamental Gate and Fence and Intricate Clock. The girls all did great Jobs, and Thanks for having me Leisa.




Take care All

TTFN

Kimmi XX

No comments:

Post a Comment